Keyword research is a crucial part of internet marketing, here we are going to discover an exceptional keyword tool.
The importance of keyword research
Good keyword research is not just of a list of words or phrases, it should also include the number of monthly searches, the estimated traffic and the competition (the number of pages with the exact term in Google).
Obviously it is better to focus on keywords that have some traffic, but only a few competing sites rather than trying to achieve a top ranking among thousands of other sites competing for the same keyword or phrase.
Some guidelines to keyword research
As I said above there are a few criteria you should try to follow when choosing keywords.
- the list of keywords – most importantly these must make sense in your web page and to your readers . For this page my keywords are online keyword tool it could have been online tool for choosing keywords, but online tool choosing keywords would not have made much sense.
- number of monthly searches – this should be at least 50 searches per month. 50 might seem low, but even these low volume keywords will start to get traffic when they are ranked on the first page of Google.
- competition – you need to know how many sites are competing for your keywords. It is good to choose keywords that have less than 300 competing sites. The less the number of competing sites the better.
I think there is only one online tool that offers all this information and that is Jaaxy.
A combination of all 3 and you have a great keyword that it is possible to rank on the 1st page of Google.
Jaaxy the online keyword tool
Jaaxy is not just a keyword research tool it also has other features
- site rank – use this feature to find where your site is ranking in the search engines. Enter a keyword phrase and the website you want to check the rankings for and Jaaxy will do the work for you.
- competition – this feature will show you if there are any videos or articles for your keywords. If there are no videos or articles you can start creating!
- website SERPS – with this feature Jaaxy spies on the top ranking sites for your keyword. This gives you a valuable insight into what they are using to get their good rankings.
- affiliate programs – Jaaxy enables you to search for affiliate programs based on your keywords.
Finding keywords becomes simple with Jaaxy.
Now you can try Jaaxy for yourself.
If you have any questions about keyword research or would like to share your experiences, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for your explanation of how to use low competition keywords. I just started using Jaaxy and have also found it very helpful when starting to research writing a new post or considering a new niche in internet marketing.
Thanks again and good work. Your site is full of great tips!
Thank you for your kind words Todd. Yes, Jaaxy is a really great tool that finds opportunities for low competition keywords. Anyone who has not tried Jaaxy should do so, it’s free for 30 searches. All the best, Peter