The Black Friday annual shopping bonanza falls on 25th November. You may want to queue up in a store to get an incredible bargain and join the millions who take advantage of this event. Or perhaps you will shop online and avoid the crowds to select the latest TV or smartphone.
But the physical goods aren’t the only things that are available at knock down prices. There are also digital goods, like ebooks or online courses.
Have you ever thought about starting your own online business but don’t really know where to start?
If so the Black Friday weekend is the ideal time to join my #1 recommended training platform, Wealthy Affiliate. They are offering an incredible deal that will probably never be offered again.
You can obtain beginner friendly training to start your own business for just $0.82 cents per day, under $1 per day! The Wealthy Affiliate platform has everything you need to start your online business:
- A WordPress website builder
- Hosting for up to 25 of your own domains and 25 free domains
- Awesome step by step lessons
- A keyword tool
- A fantastic friendly community that’s always ready to help as you strive for success.
This platform isn’t like many others I see that aren’t regularly updated. The training is kept up to date and every year they add new features to the program at no extra cost to their members.
For example, the next update which is due in December is SSL (technology for establishing an encrypted secure connection between a server and a client) for all their members. The reason they are introducing this is because Google is starting to rank sites that have SSL higher than sites that do not. Most companies charge anything from $25 upwards for this service and this for each site. At Wealthy Affiliate it is included in your membership price and for all your sites!
According to the owners, this is only one of the exciting updates planned for the coming months!
So that’s just a little about the training platform, for more details take a look at my full review.
Invest In Your Future
You may ask why pay the Black Friday yearly price rather than the monthly membership?
Well, there are 2 reasons.
- This is pretty obvious the price. The normal monthly membership price is $49 per month, with the Black Friday discount you will be paying under $25 per month. That’s very nearly a 50% discount and every year you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate you will pay this incredible price.
- You are more likely to succeed if you give yourself more time. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme but a 100% legitimate business that will take hard work. So by taking advantage of this offer you are committing for a full year of learning.
The successful internet marketers aren’t the people who join a program for a few weeks and then quit because they haven’t made any money. To be successful you need to give yourself the time to learn, make mistakes, take the knocks and bounce back. Take advantage of this offer and you will give yourself this time.
Imagine this time next year you could be preparing your own site to promote the Black Friday offers in your niche. Now that’s exciting!
In addition to the awesome discount on the normal price, Kyle, and Carson, the owners, are also offering some other great bonuses:
- Bonus 1. 4 Live Classes Training Series (December): Becoming an Authority Online, 2017 Style
- Bonus 2. Live Class: Kyle’s First Day of School. Kyle’s first live class ever, outlining the path he would take if he was starting out fresh within a niche online.
- Bonus 3. The Unexpected Path to Success in 2017. A one-hour long video bonus created by Kyle with the techniques and strategies that work in 2017.
If you have ever thought about working from home to supplement or even replace your current income, now is the time to act. This incredible deal runs from 25th 10.00am PST through to the 28th November 11.59pm PST. Before committing you can join as a free member to see if the platform is a good fit for you.
Should you still have doubts about whether this a legitimate program and if the training really works take a look at this post from a fellow Wealthy Affiliate member about some of the success stories.
If you have any questions or comments about this offer, please leave them below.